Soo its been over a month since we’ve written a post on our blog (shame on us!). We’ve been swamped with the arrival of summer goodies to our shop, photo shoots for our site, and keeping up with our customers and our weekend shenanigans! Excuses, excuses…we know.
Here are 10 things we’ve been up to!
1. We hosted our Spring Trunk Shows & Pop-up Shops featuring Sol Angeles, Twinkle, Twig Terrariums, and the like…we even had a DIY terrarium day! So. Much. Fun.
2. DJ “Dr” Peters & the Vinyl Snooze graced us with his presence once again (we cant get enough of this guy and his record player!).
3. Lots of our customers had babies! You know who you are! We love you!!!
4. We’ve been staring longingly at this bag…it makes us want to go on vacation…like NOW:
5. We’ve decided that Saturdays will officially become crafting days, we will be working on tons of DIY projects at the shop. Oh, and p.s. you’re invited!
6. Our plants are still alive! Please hold your applause until August when the jig will quickly be up.
7. We have a new favorite dress…feast your eyes on this beauty from Butter By Nadia! Commence the coveting:
8. We are planning our summertime BBQ…we cant wait to unveil our games! The hula hoop competition RULED last year so we are keeping the fun coming!
9. It’s officially “summer” in Hoboken: we saw someone walking down the street in a bikini. A. BIKINI. And it wasn’t this one. Tsk Tsk Tsk.
10. We are having a Red, White, and Blue Memorial Day Special THIS WEEKEND 15% off all red, white, and blue! We’ll be here all weekend helping you with your blue jean and white tee summer gear! You heard it here first!
peper gals, over and out!