When making cookies with your 6 yr old make sure you have the following:
1. A good friend there to run interference with your 13 month old.
2. A bottle of champagne. And a beer.
3. Limitless supply of wierd candy-like thingies to decorate with.
4. Dinner already prepared because making about 53 Ninjabread men is going to take about 2 hrs whether you think so or not.
5. A cleaning-person coming the next morning because your entire kitchen will be covered with flour and tiny multi-colored dinosaur decoration candy thingies.
The Yum Yums are made. We are set to ice them tonight…scarey. this could be another 2 hrs right? I screwed up with #5. Really I just didn’t have #5. Now i just have the 13 month old cleaning the floor by eating all the candy thingies and sliding around in the crumbs and flour.
An army of Ninjabread men (and women) with various appendages missing.
(To think i saved a ball of dough to make more with the 7 yr old when she returns home this weekend. eeeeek)